ClioSport.net

Register a free account today to become a member!
Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

• When you purchase through links on our site, we may earn an affiliate commission. Read more here.

wheel spin

Status
Not open for further replies.
misc-jackie-chan.png

I'm on my best behaviour driving wise lately as my Toyo T1R's dont like the cold damp nights this area is having recently, they feel like plastic in temperatures around 2-3c. Always got on well with them in the summer though with good results for there pricing.

Clio 182
I can see this thread being locked soon haha, to answer your question, yeha get the best tyres you can afford but again its not just about tyres, the way your drive too (not saying you are driving like a maniac) haha :)

I was going to reply to MG Cup, but I still cant be bothered, so Ill just write the TLDR:

You say its proportional to worth, yet you still likely run track tyres which are more expensive than PS3's, but your car is still worth the same as any other Clio? :p Application was not mentioned once, so as far as this is concerned, you are wasting your money :)

Status
Not open for further replies.