ClioSport.net

Register a free account today to become a member!
Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

• When you purchase through links on our site, we may earn an affiliate commission. Read more here.

Wheel stud spacing question

2005 Audi A3 3.2 Quattro

Ive been thinking about getting some quality (and properly centered) spacers for my wheels (to give that slightly more aggressive look) and the guys Ive been speaking to dont do renault but they reckon I might be able to use their VW Golf spacers.

Does anyone know what cars have the same stud spacing as the 2001 Clio?

I think it would look pretty cool with a 20mm wider track :)

yes 4 stud Golf is compaitable with your car,

But remeber spacers are bad news, they kill wheel bearings and upset the balance on the car, what everyou do done exceed 10mm absolute maximum

The correct spacing for the Clio 172 is a PCD of 4/100. Most aftermarket wheels with this and an offset of between 35 and 40mm should be fine...

the compatible one are 4 stud renault/vaux/VW/BMW/Audi

then differnt but interchangable within themselves is 4 stud ford and pug.etc

what about my phase one clio?..im in the middle of changing the bodywork and the arches will be comin out bout 2 inches..i need spacers for my wagin,where can i get them and what are compatable?..also..does vauxhall wheels fit my car too?..know ofsome alloys goin cheap,lol,thanks if u can help=))

vaux 4 stud will fit, but they are all 48mm offset (if proper wheels) most universal fit wheels are about 35mm which isnt bad really, but it wont stick out a mile, but this is just as well bacause it would cause trouble with the car,

spacers are a big no no!