ClioSport.net

Register a free account today to become a member!
Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

• When you purchase through links on our site, we may earn an affiliate commission. Read more here.

wheel swap time - again

Ultra Red Megane 225
from this......

DSC01264.jpg

to this......

DSC01826.jpg

DSC01827.jpg

I like. thoughts?

oh and no i havent got the turinis and i dont want them either.

Megane 225 F1
I like mate.

Does anyone else think that when you lower a 1*2 the rear arches look a bit weird as they dont go with the same curved line as a wheel?

Daz.

ClioSport Club Member
  Clio 200 RS EDC
much better than the tubs - you playing with the colour or leaving them like that?

Gally

Formerly Mashed up egg in a cup
ClioSport Club Member
Looks good apart from the crappy cheap looking white badge.

Ultra Red Megane 225
prefer teh turbines! what you doing with them?

theyre currently on a black polo, this is only a temporary swap.

they'll be getting another coat of paint before they go back on, not sure whether to keep them white though

Wheels look good! Gold for some reason works on yours whereas on any other car (other than a williams) it looks turd. But for me i'd go back to standard diamonds to match the polished lips. I think other colours like green/orange wouldn't really work, white or mondial blue centres could work...

Dynamique Flamer
Have you and Scott swapped wheels? Haha I bet the turbines suit the polo, not quite sure of Scott's wheels on yours maybe of they were one colour it would look better??

maynard

ClioSport Club Member
  ph2 172 track car
prefer the turbines - it seems a lot cleaner looking with them on imo.