ClioSport.net

Register a free account today to become a member!
Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

• When you purchase through links on our site, we may earn an affiliate commission. Read more here.

Wheel thoughts please

'00 Clio 1.4
I believe it's the 8v, it's not as quick as my old megane coupe 1.6 8v. Going to give it a good clean now and take some photos of it in all it's glory! planning on dropping in once i've got rid of the halford specials it currently calls wheels.

soon to be 182 ;)
I believe it's the 8v, it's not as quick as my old megane coupe 1.6 8v. Going to give it a good clean now and take some photos of it in all it's glory! planning on dropping in once i've got rid of the halford specials it currently calls wheels.

will be the same as mine then. . . have you got a thread with pics on here?

'00 Clio 1.4
they are mint, some turbines would look good as well with a nice drop, but £350 is a tad steep

Especially as that's without tyres!

I've just been out de-stickering her windows, 10 removed with a combo of fingers, a razor blade, lighter fluid and mr sheen. I've also discovered she's a 16v, I think a fair few of her horses have escaped over the 10 years since she was bult though. I've added an album on my profile with pictures of her pre de-stickering including a close up of the current wheels, hopefully I can get a few quid for them e-bay once I purchase some new ones. That photo also highlights how high she's sitting, she'll be dropped on her arse as soon as funds allow.