ClioSport.net

Register a free account today to become a member!
Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

• When you purchase through links on our site, we may earn an affiliate commission. Read more here.

Wheel whoring help needed

MicKPM

ClioSport Trader
  Clio16v/Zoe Z.E.50
okay, so sorry if this is the wrong section but i'm sure it can be moved (Mods/Admin)

I love my 172 with the Williams Speedlines but I need to refurb them properly (The rattle can silver for Llandow can't stay becuase they're terribly bland).

So, here's how they are now:

Clio---Silver.png

I had planned to do them in a metallic grey with a polished edge like so:

Clio---Grey.png

But then I went mental and tried other colours (and liked most of them)

Clio---Green.png
Clio---Orange.png
Clio---Red.png
Clio---White.png
Clio---Gold.png
Clio---Blue.png

Opinions? I'd be very happy with the planned scheme but I'm only doing this once and don't want to regret my choice (Such a woman).

Mick
(photo courtesy of Dan Freeman)

Daz.

ClioSport Club Member
  Clio 200 RS EDC
Is this just for track or for road use too?

If just track - Green.

Road Silver or Anth - the polished lip would look great with Anthracite.

MicKPM

ClioSport Trader
  Clio16v/Zoe Z.E.50
Me to Dave but I'm really liking the blue to.

These are for everyday at the minute as well as track use. I've got my mint silver 2120's sat for "safe" days though.

Renaultsport Clio 182
Red or white if you wanna stand out but not look too much of a tw@t

bkack or grey never gets old though & looks good / clean

MicKPM

ClioSport Trader
  Clio16v/Zoe Z.E.50
I love the Williams Speedlines, possibly one of the nicest standard wheels ever fitted to a Clio IMO but I like the 2120's to... tempted to let them go for some 2118's but then I'd look like every other car at CSS.

I know as soon as I let them go though I'd regret it and will end up trying to find other set. I'm pretty sure these will end up anthracite/metallic grey though now and have that 90's Peugeot look with the polished edge.

Thanks for the input though people.

sbridgey

ClioSport Club Member
  disco 4, 182, Meglio
haha, i pinched it from James (BigAsh).

Listen to Dave, for once he speaks sense! ;)