ClioSport.net

Register a free account today to become a member!
Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

Wheel

D

Dj Annihilation

Hi guys

Was trying to get my wheel off today for first time to inspect everything.....

I can see there is one locking nut, i tried using the locking nut key adapter which fits on to the socket thing that comes with the jack etc but everytime i try and turn it seems to come off thread, its quite a loose fit onto the socket itself to so trying to get leverage is hard, am i missing something, this is such as simple task and i cant see how its failing lol....

cheers

louis

mk2 ph2 172 Flamer
had a similar problem when bought mine 172, had wheel locking bolts but the guy lost the adaptor. Are you sure the adaptor fits? is it the same shape? what i did is i used a bit smaller socket and a hammer to tap it on and then undo the bolts.

D

Dj Annihilation

Well the adapter was in with the spare wheel locking nuts so i am guessing so, its just the fit from wheel change kit socket that seems a little loose, not sure if this is a common problem, i feel like im gonna thread the security wheel nut because i cant seem to get enough leverage