ClioSport.net

Register a free account today to become a member!
Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

• When you purchase through links on our site, we may earn an affiliate commission. Read more here.

Wheels finally finished and on!!!!

More poke than viagr
meh at the moment... could lool mint,

needs alot more camber
20mm spacers at the rear
skinnier tyres without the white on
centre caps

and who the hell redrilled them?!!
flat hubs so should have been done central not right next to the existing holes really

got potential tho deffo :D

lol, already got 20mm spacers on in that pic and the arch is resting on the tyre so took them off last night...even with the camber :dapprove:

And yep they are Lenso BSX's and came with multifit as standard :eek: I know they're not genuine BBS's but TBH all the mods i have on my car still dont come to the price of a genuine set, ive got much better things to spend my money on tbh....and btw, i hate people who are snobbish about these being copies or fakes, so please dont do it in my thread. Thankyou :)

And just to clarify, im not trying to make it Euro or follow a trend, this is my car and how i want it to look :)

AMV8, Mk1 Golf
unfortunately i am a wheel snob.

currently looking at finding some for my mk1... its not easy lol

ph2 172 and 106 gti
unfortunately i am a wheel snob.

currently looking at finding some for my mk1... its not easy lol

Loads of BBS's on ebay, put ats classics on though they look amazin on MK1's

P.S. i am a wheel snob too!! :eek:

AMV8, Mk1 Golf
Loads of BBS's on ebay, put ats classics on though they look amazin on MK1's

P.S. i am a wheel snob too!! :eek:

looking for 14s really, classics are a maybe but 13s

there was a set of 14" BBS RS' for sale but £1000 and they would need new dishs and a refurb, mones i dont have atm

ph2 172 and 106 gti
looking for 14s really, classics are a maybe but 13s

there was a set of 14" BBS RS' for sale but £1000 and they would need new dishs and a refurb, mones i dont have atm

I had a set of schmidt modernline splits 16 x 9 and 8 on my mk3 gti they were amazin, i love split rims, they have to be proper splits or not at all for me,

ATS Classics look ace though, just don't put big wheels on it, mk1s definately don't suit anything bigger than 14 IMO,

But this is slightly of topic for the thread and even though they are fake splits i think this clio looks great!! you have to build a car on your own budget at the end of the day and this guy has a done a pretty descent effort if you ask me,

If i was really fussy though i think it would look slightly better if the wheels were an inch smaller, none the less great car so far!

More poke than viagr
Yer, i think you've hit the nail on the head there Focie. Dont get me wrong, i love BBS wheels and think they probably the best wheels in the world...but i just dont have the money at all, added up all my mods the other day and everything combined came to just over 1200. And to be honest i think id rather have my car with all these mods over a single set of wheels lol.

non sport
personally not a fan of the centres red but fair play to you for doing something dif and if you like it then thats all that matters, but other than that i do like your car