ClioSport.net

Register a free account today to become a member!
Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

• When you purchase through links on our site, we may earn an affiliate commission. Read more here.

Wheels n tires - £800

clio 1.6 16v
I've been looking round for some KEI Pulse 17" alloys (yea i kno 17" blah blah ruins the ride etc) mayb true but i love the look of them. Anyways I've been offered a full set of these wheels with Pirelli P7000 tire's for 800 notes.
I know nothing about tires are these a reasonable set?
I'd like a decent set that wont wear out too quick and hav good amounts of grip in the dry n wet. opinions plz...

Cheers

Dom

Attachments

• pulsehb.jpg
    pulsehb.jpg
    18.2 KB · Views: 123
  Breaking A 172 Replica
800 is ALOT of money for alloys.

I assume that is brand new?

I would stay away from brand new alloys as you will lose SO much money on them.

Sam

audi a6 3.0tdi
i think thats a lot of money to spend on alloys as you would have to lower it as well or it'll look daft. would you not be better finding some 17's off the meganne and lowering it coz it'd end up looking a lot better

clio 1.6 16v
yea was planning on getting it lowered so it doesnt hav its arse in the air. the local car mod garage quoted me £1100 all in. for the 17" wheels, falcon tires, lowerin 40mm and window tints and throw in some lockin wheel nuts for good measure

C

Clio_Craig

i used r-tec for kei racing alloys m8, reali good service and had my car lowered there to

Why don't you just get 197 17" wheels? more in keepin with the car, look better, better resale value for the car and wheels on there own , and change out of £800!

C

Clio_Craig

did u ask for pirelli's? coz i got a set of 17s with 205/40/17 falken ze something to give me extra clearance wen lowered

clio 1.6 16v
rtec, just for the wheels n tires, quotes £728 with same falcon ze. for the same reason to, for better clearance.

M2 Competition
Why don't you just get 197 17" wheels? more in keepin with the car, look better, better resale value for the car and wheels on there own , and change out of £800!

Arent these 5stud, and a different offset? :S

If you fit 17's lower it 60mm, will look like a tractor otherwise (awaits people to moan and post pictures of their tractors not lowered enough on 17's, lol)

Halfords are selling their pro race 2's off cheap, a black set in 16" would look mint on yours...

clio 1.6 16v
dont really like the look of those pro race, bit boring IMO.

Could one of the photoshop guru's put the below wheels onto a pic of my motor, seen Kei Force 10 and fallen for them a bit...quite like them in matt gunmetal

Cheers Dom

Attachments

• inkeiforce10Gun.jpg
    inkeiforce10Gun.jpg
    25.3 KB · Views: 12
  • kei_racing_force10_silver.jpg
    kei_racing_force10_silver.jpg
    75.4 KB · Views: 15
  • keiforce10HB.jpg
    keiforce10HB.jpg
    29.5 KB · Views: 14
  • clio2.jpg