ClioSport.net

Register a free account today to become a member!
Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

• When you purchase through links on our site, we may earn an affiliate commission. Read more here.

wheels refurbed

hi well i decided to refurb my wheels because they where in a sorry state was thinking of keeping them silver but then i changed my mind and sprayed them gloss black. sorry pictures are not great il try and get some good ones up soon oh and i know i need sum tyre wax lol

DSC00711.jpg

DSC00712.jpg

DSC00713.jpg

DSC00710.jpg

Inferno 182 FF
I think they look great, i am wondering whether to have my turinis black or anthracite, you may have helped me decide!

PH1 iceburg
Prefer silver but looks like a good job.

Are those Hankook RS2's? How are you finding them?

clio cup 172
Prefer silver but looks like a good job.

Are those Hankook RS2's? How are you finding them?

There pirelli pzero neros! loads of grip but they have realy thin sidewalls so they feel wobbly at speed! scary sometimes!

My m8s running rs2's on his mx5 race car this year and said there pretty good for the price.

cheers for all the comments and yeah i meant tyre gel and yea the tyres are pirelli pzeros but i cant say i have found them wobbly at speed tbh