ClioSport.net

Register a free account today to become a member!
Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

• When you purchase through links on our site, we may earn an affiliate commission. Read more here.

Wheels

Astra 1.9cdti XP

The top two will never fit as they are five stud!!! Not sure about the bottom one.

Ive looked all over for a wheel that looks similar to the RS4 wheel that will fit. The closest is the technomagnedio that you have above but they do one that has a slightly larger spoke which looks more like the RS4 wheelm but Im not sure if they do them in 4 stud!!!!

BMW 320d Sport

There is no competition , the Tecnomagnesio are the nuts, youve gotta have them, are they the Detroit F1s?

350z & 16v Maxi

Yep Detroit F1s, just the company in the UK that does technomags went burst and i am having difficulty getting them. Also if i put the BM or Audi wheels on the Clio no one will have them on another clio. Still i think the F1s will be what i get, but not totally sure yet.

350z & 16v Maxi

See if you phone wheel mania they will probally tell you they are having difficulty getting them just now. Also the problem is i need low low offsets to fill the wide arches.