ClioSport.net

Register a free account today to become a member!
Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

• When you purchase through links on our site, we may earn an affiliate commission. Read more here.

wheelwax vs rimwax vs what do you use!?

RB 182
JetSeal 109 for me, tried others but this lasts for ages. Tried RimWax and wasn't over impressed myself.

106 GTi
Rimwax is fine as a one step product, that and the Wheel Wax fall down as they contain cleaners and can't be layered.

Poorboys Wheels Sealant or Swisswax Autobhan over a AG EGP base for me.

RB 182
It's one of Brazo's favourite again now after using it for his winter prep and got some very good results using it machine polishing...can't be that bad ;)

Mito Sportiva 135
Yeah SRP by machine is like another product compared to hand...I use it on mine still most the time.

Skoda Fabia vRS
RimWax is good as an all in one, but as above you cant really layer it, the next time you use it, it will remove the previous layer

cheers guys i ordered Poorboys Wheels Sealant today, the wheels are brand new so ill give them a few coats before they go on the car - good idea??

106 GTi
I would, if possible get 2 or 3 coats of AG EGP and couple of the Poorboys on inside and out.

Mito Sportiva 135
cheers guys i ordered Poorboys Wheels Sealant today, the wheels are brand new so ill give them a few coats before they go on the car - good idea??

Yes mate a bit of time spent when they are new will save you loads of hassle in the long term, really want to sort mine out properly, but wil have to wait :(

Skoda Fabia vRS
its Orange, not pink
WAC_303-2T.jpg

RB 182
I've got both so know the colours etc but it was RimWax that was being spoken about and you posted a picture of Wheel Guard.

I don't understand the post of the Wheel Guard picture :S (must have been a long day)