ClioSport.net

Register a free account today to become a member!
Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

• When you purchase through links on our site, we may earn an affiliate commission. Read more here.

when will new 182’s stop being made

An orange one

just wondering weather to go for a used v6 255 next year or get one of the last 182s with full options, try and get recaros with the full matching interior and in liquid yellow...

my head says the 182..new car, more chuckable...my heart says the vee

July for the 182. August the factory is closed for hols. In September the final run of Cup and Trophy are being made with the last at the end of the month. Therefore if you want Liquid Yellow it would have to be built in July therefore ordered by the end of this month

JT, when will BIW actually be building the new car? I presume after the shutdown. Does this mean that the old shape will still be in post production after the new bodyshop rolls out? I guess the new car is already in pilot build? Maybe 150 cars? Non-RS I mean.

Im currently working on a pilot of 112 cars for a company who shall remain nameless...should then go BIW.

The replacement for the Clio Renaultsport doesnt start production until spring next year with the launch around May. From October until then, the factory will just be building Megane 225s.

i just got a liquid yellow clio182 and full sports pack and recaros mega chuffed 3 weeks old now,not seen any going around in liquid yellow thats how i like it so much just do it NOW lol :D

Clio 200 Cup packed

Quote: Originally posted by crazyclacy1 on 07 June 2005

i just got a liquid yellow clio182 and full sports pack and recaros mega chuffed 3 weeks old now,not seen any going around in liquid yellow thats how i like it so much just do it NOW lol :D

damn i hate you!

regards
homer (feelin very jealous) ;)

Quote: Originally posted by crazyclacy1 on 07 June 2005

nice one. get some pics up!