ClioSport.net

Register a free account today to become a member!
Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

• When you purchase through links on our site, we may earn an affiliate commission. Read more here.

Wher to fit the hose of Viper on MK1 172

Got a Viper induction kit for my MK1 172, but cant find a way to get the inlet hose to the front bumper, any advice (or pics)? Or should I just get rid of the left fog lamp and put it there (which I dont want, as Im happy with my fog lamps).

Another question, how do I use the dirt retention spray, do I just spray it all over Viper (how much?) (No instructions received)? If so should I do it from inlet side or manifold side, or both? Should I repeat it after a while and how do I clean Viper after some time???

Any advice welcome :D

As its sucking air you dont need direct airflow into it as my IK requires. You could remove the old airbox workings and put the pipe down to the underside of the car were there will be loads of cool air to suck up. See my "DIY" airbox to see where I have pipes going.

Your Viper might look good, but I only paid £25 for my induction kit ;)

If you wanna do it properly, do it to the fog light, if you search round you might find some pics of TimOs mk1 which had this done.......

Rhys mate, front facing is the only way to go with these things;)

got my viper hose going to the vent just under the headlight on my car, and the spray yes just give it a quick spray all inside k-tec fitted mine i watched him do it.