ClioSport.net

Register a free account today to become a member!
Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

• When you purchase through links on our site, we may earn an affiliate commission. Read more here.

Where’s the Cupsize post gone

190 BHP Willy 2

Same old, same old.

1 person expresses a view, which they are entitled to do, and everybody who disagrees throws there toys out of the pram, tries to alienate them and suggests they leave the forum!!!!

VERY grown up! I think NOT.

190 BHP Willy 2

Its best left alone now. The thread has been closed, end of story.

Dont worry Cupsize, I still want you here along with many others!!

I think all those invloved need to take a chill pill, if people dont agree with someones point then fair enough but dont corner someone and force em to feel uncomfortable! i say lets all be happy and whether it be cupsize or anyone else! leave em be! no alienation people!

i personally feel CUPSIZE has alot of knowledge and has helped me out a few times so good on him! less of the sl*ggin peeps, were not in school any more! a jokes a goodun every now and then.

Oh by the way.....your all biatches!!! and have the lurrrgies! so nah!

smile!

Quote: Originally posted by big hp on 30 January 2003

Same old, same old.

1 person expresses a view, which they are entitled to do, and everybody who disagrees throws there toys out of the pram, tries to alienate them and suggests they leave the forum!!!!

VERY grown up! I think NOT.

But what gives any person on here the right to start a witchhunt against another forum user just because they dont agree with their views. Nobody threw any toys, they sensibly put across their views on the matter. The general sensus was that Cupsize had done no wrong to anyone anyway and that the original request was totally unjustified. Infact if anything it made the topic starter look quite silly. It just shows how mature we are that we didnt take the bait and start a forum civil war.

Tom

ClioSport Club Member
  EV (s)

True that!! Cupsize is a credit to the forum and speaks his mind

Admin still do a great job running this forum and ultimately its up to them what stays on the board. Maybe someone from admin can explain why the post was removed?

Cheers all those who have supported me over the years _ id like to dedicate this post to my manager, the fans, my motor company, my Fiancee (I love you) my A & R man and to al those peeps who kept me going when it got tough..........................it means alot....................cheers tom, rob, dannyboy, paranoia, Big hp and Slarty my mentor!

lol

I removed it because several people said it should be removed, when, however I said it should stay, since it actually contained some very constructive and adult comments, actually on the side of Cupsize. However other "members" suggested the reason I left it was that Cupsize had "pissed me off". Therefore I took it off, simple as that.

K

Tom

ClioSport Club Member
  EV (s)

Cheers kis you know how much i like a good witchunt ;)

Some people on here hate to be wrong

Jas

ClioSport Admin
  Maserati Ghibli S

Good call Kathy. People have to realise that by administrating the forum, were gonna get sl*gged off whatever we do, whether we leave posts, or remove them. Remember that we do this out of the good of our hearts, and dont need to be jumped on everytime something gets deleted/locked, eh Paranoia/Tom.