ClioSport.net

Register a free account today to become a member!
Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

• When you purchase through links on our site, we may earn an affiliate commission. Read more here.

Where can I get 172 main engine mount (the big one at Drivers side)

Clio 172 Exclusive
Car is in for belts at the moment- just had a call from the boy at SWR.

Apparently the main engine mount was in 2 when they took it apart.

Is this a common failure? Where can I get a replacement from?

He's quoting £87inc vat for a genuine renault one- but wont have it in stockat the dealers until tomorrow.

thanks!

Fiesta ST2 MP215
Car is in for belts at the moment- just had a call from the boy at SWR.

Apparently the main engine mount was in 2 when they took it apart.

Is this a common failure? Where can I get a replacement from?

He's quoting £87inc vat for a genuine renault one- but wont have it in stockat the dealers until tomorrow.

thanks!

Easy job to do yourself mate, just use a jack to support the engine, contact Renault Wolverhampton ( dealer on here ) prices are actually quite good. or fleabay.

Clio 172 Exclusive
Cant do it myself as car is in bits at SWR getting belts done.

I've just had to give the go-ahead.

there's always something with these cars, eh?

Focus Tit Est & R26
thats not a bad price, can be had for £80 ish from most places. Poss cheaper from wolverhampton Renault

Ph1 Tom

ClioSport Club Member
I've got a nearly new mount as I'm fititng some Ktec ones. Its done 4k miles in the past year and is a genuine Renault one. You can have it for £30 posted.

Clio 172 Exclusive
I've got a nearly new mount as I'm fititng some Ktec ones. Its done 4k miles in the past year and is a genuine Renault one. You can have it for £30 posted.

Hi, thanks for the offer, but I've already got the new one ordered to be fitted.