ClioSport.net

Register a free account today to become a member!
Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

• When you purchase through links on our site, we may earn an affiliate commission. Read more here.

Where Can I Get Rear Brake Calipers From?

Clio 182
Im in desperate need of a rear passenger side brake caliper. Every breakers yard ive rang havent got them in. Does anybody know where i can get one from accept new from Renault.

Any help is much appreciated.

what's wrong with the one you're wanting to replace? you can sometimes ressurect them if they've become sticky. they're only usually a write-off if they're very bad, or the bleed nipple has snapped

iimushroomzii

Toilet roll king
  Transit Connect.
what's wrong with the one you're wanting to replace? you can sometimes ressurect them if they've become sticky. they're only usually a write-off if they're very bad, or the bleed nipple has snapped

Even if the bleed nipple has snapped you'll still manage to get it out with an "easy-out"

sometimes; they can be awkward for it though

ECP are often a pain to deal with - worth trying GSF (CS members get a 10% discount as well)

i think someone on here's recommended these guys before - http://www.biggred.co.uk/; there'll be others about

Clio 182
The thread inside where the brake pipe has all been chewed up and the bleed nipple has been snapped aswell. I think i'll give that biggred.co.uk and GSF a go n see if they can help.