ClioSport.net

Register a free account today to become a member!
Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

• When you purchase through links on our site, we may earn an affiliate commission. Read more here.

where can i mount my amp

CLIO 1.4S
i have a 4ch amp and wanted to mount it in my boot my first idea was the back of the seat but there is nothing to screw into any ideas or guides thanks

Ph 1 172
there is a guide in here for doing it........ can remove the seat covers place some wood along the back of the seat put the seat covers back in and then screw the amp onto the wood... thats the short version

CLIO 1.4S
Re: where can i mount my amp
i just screwed to top of sub, job done

not possible i have a bass tube

Re: where can i mount my amp
UNder the passenger seat in mine, leaves boot nice and empty.

will have a look at that but i think it will be too big its a big old amp

Clio 1.2
maybe getting thinish strips of wood and have them underneath the carpet and screw through to the wood?

not sure how much room is underneath the carpet to floor though

CLIO 1.4S
well just had a disaster b 4 i could try anything the cam belt went
i had just washed polished 2twice hooverd cleaned all the plastics inside and out cleaned the glass and went to move the car an would not start what a f*^&%$G b!"£$%d

Clio 1.2
well just had a disaster b 4 i could try anything the cam belt went
i had just washed polished 2twice hooverd cleaned all the plastics inside and out cleaned the glass and went to move the car an would not start what a f*^&%$G b!"£$%d

unlucky m8ty, least your wern't going along