ClioSport.net

Register a free account today to become a member!
Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

• When you purchase through links on our site, we may earn an affiliate commission. Read more here.

where does your clio sleep

AMV8, Mk1 Golf
on the street? (trampy clio)
in a garage ( posh clio)

else where

mines parked in my garden watched over by CCTV :)

DSCF1016.gif

from my bedroom window... the view the other direction...
IMG_0418.jpg

Last edited:
  Clio MK2 (1.2)
in our private car park, only the resident's car are allowed up there(4 cars park there, 2 belong's to us)

AMV8, Mk1 Golf
mine was going to go in the garrage you can see but its a bit of a tight squeeze, and effort

Black Gold with cup packs
I have a posh Clio but not so posh parking facilities. It's parked on the street, but it is right outside my front door!

on the street for me... end of the day it's only a fookin Clio. 8 years NCD protected for the win... come steal me, I dont give a f**k :)

Turbo'd MX-5 MK4
ultra Posh Megane, parked in my garage under a Renault car cover with the garage alarmed :) Bump,scrape,dent that you f00kers that have no respect for other people's property!!

Cover.gif

clio 182 black /gold
Poor lower class citizen. It parks on the street. Under CCTV
100_1196.jpg

Or at work on a carpark with CCTV

Racing Blue FF182
Used to be posh in a garage, now its in residential carpark, tough i can see if from the house

mace¬

ClioSport Club Member
  Clio
Up my parents in their garage. Kicked the old mans 172 out. He now has to park his on the drive.