ClioSport.net

Register a free account today to become a member!
Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

• When you purchase through links on our site, we may earn an affiliate commission. Read more here.

Where to buy 172/182 Front Grill ???

Renault Clio 1.5 DCI
Hi

First of all, im danish and live in Denmark. Therefore I can not buy parts from Renault dealers in the UK.

Second, I have tried Ebay without luck.

Im looking for the 172/182 front grill. Does anyone know where to buy the front grill ? Perhaps from a Internet dealer or something.

grill.jpg

Last edited:
  Chocolate Bar™
surely your local renault dealer will be able to order one in? if not scrap yards etc. should have them

1 Series Coupe
Ulle said:
Hi

First of all, im danish and live in Denmark. Therefore I can not buy parts from Renault dealers in the UK.

Second, I have tried Ebay without luck.

Im looking for the 172/182 front grill. Does anyone know where to buy the front grill ? Perhaps from a Internet dealer or something.

grill.jpg

Or you could send someone the money via paypal or cheque or something... they order it in the UK, and get it shipped out to you... someone will do this and is very trust worthy...

Renault Clio 1.5 DCI
Middo said:
surely your local renault dealer will be able to order one in? if not scrap yards etc. should have them

I can not do that because Renault do not sell the Clio Sport in Denmark - at all ! :-( And if they would it would cost 40-50.000 £ . Yep, thats right !!! I hate the f**king country !

Renault Clio 1.5 DCI
Pettsi said:
Or you could send someone the money via paypal or cheque or something... they order it in the UK, and get it shipped out to you... someone will do this and is very trust worthy...

Thats not a option :-(

Megane225FF
get someone off here to buy one from Renault who has got an ebay account & then pop it on ebay with a buy it now option - then you purchase it?

Renault Clio 1.5 DCI
thedoc said:
get someone off here to buy one from Renault who has got an ebay account & then pop it on ebay with a buy it now option - then you purchase it?

That could be a possibility. I have to think about that :)

Da

Less
Ulle said:
That could be a possibility. I have to think about that :)
I'll do it solong as you cover ebay listing fees and final value fees etc mate...?

Renault Clio
Hi Ulle!

I live in Denmark too and I'm also getting the grill.

Renault Denmark sell it for about £95. (Sparepart no. 6000073772)
Renault Germany sell it for about €65 (thats about £43).

Since I only live 30km for Germany I'm heading down there to buy it :)