ClioSport.net

Register a free account today to become a member!
Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

• When you purchase through links on our site, we may earn an affiliate commission. Read more here.

Where to buy a 172 fuel tank?

Clio 172 Cup
Someone has drilled my fuel tank while the car was sitting at my dads and he was on holiday.

so i am wondering where would be the best place to buy a replacement. Kind of need it asap as i am doing the Knockhill round of Time Attack this coming weekend :dapprove:

Thanks, Liam

172 cup
No not new, couldn't comment on postage as dont know size or weight. But can imagine it wouldn't be cheap. Also your post code could be a more expensive one to deliver too with you being in scotland

Clio 172 Cup
No not new, couldn't comment on postage as dont know size or weight. But can imagine it wouldn't be cheap

How much are you wanting for it and i could possibly arrange a courier depending on where you are?

172 cup
Would have to be £50 but I need a new siphon to drain it before I can remove it, hence why I said if your struggling