ClioSport.net

Register a free account today to become a member!
Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

• When you purchase through links on our site, we may earn an affiliate commission. Read more here.

Where to buy an iPhone 4?

1998 BMW e46 323i
I know there's been stock issues, kinda thought they'd died down now...

Thought I didn't have to have one, I was wrong. After playing with my mates and seeing the video quality I need one.

I'm really happy with TESCO mobile at the mo tho (£10 pcm, 500 mins, unlimited texts and 'unlimited' 500 Mb), even more since they dropped their prices.

So I'm looking to buy an iPhone offline, but nowhere has stock...

Anyone know WTF is going on, or anywhere selling the buggers?

Brookie.

ClioSport Club Member
I know there's been stock issues, kinda thought they'd died down now...

Thought I didn't have to have one, I was wrong. After playing with my mates and seeing the video quality I need one.

I'm really happy with TESCO mobile at the mo tho (£10 pcm, 500 mins, unlimited texts and 'unlimited' 500 Mb), even more since they dropped their prices.

So I'm looking to buy an iPhone offline, but nowhere has stock...

Anyone know WTF is going on, or anywhere selling the buggers?

Not too sure about where you are mate, but I was in the Trafford Centre last night and a few shops had signs in the window saying they had stock!

Apple retail store.
Apple online store.

Top one take your chances and see where has stock. Online just order and wait (about 3 weeks)

1998 BMW e46 323i
retail stores in mancs trafford and lpool one are both out of stock... on hold to arndale mancs just now.

dont ideally want to wait 3 wks, but may do.

eikoorb, where had stock? surely not offline stock?

1998 BMW e46 323i
I know that mate, but try getting them to sell you one offline when they're adamant they're only available for contract - I just tried with the apple store, in Mancs Arndale. Gave up and have ordered one online from Apple.

Brookie.

ClioSport Club Member
retail stores in mancs trafford and lpool one are both out of stock... on hold to arndale mancs just now.

dont ideally want to wait 3 wks, but may do.

eikoorb, where had stock? surely not offline stock?

I walked past both the Orange store and the Three store and both had posters in the window.
Not too sure about the Apple Store.

Clio 182 cup'd
Most if the shops where I live have them in stock, and have for about a month. There are posters in the windows and everything.