ClioSport.net

Register a free account today to become a member!
Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

• When you purchase through links on our site, we may earn an affiliate commission. Read more here.

where to get 172 cup steering rack? cheapish

clio 172 cup
as above dont really want to go to main dealer for this but im guessing since the tie rods listed on ECP arent the right ones neither will the rack any help would be greatly appreciated

NorthloopCup

ClioSport Moderator
as above dont really want to go to main dealer for this but im guessing since the tie rods listed on ECP arent the right ones neither will the rack any help would be greatly appreciated

I'm not entirely sure that a replacement rack from a dealer or reconditioned rack comes with the steering arms anyway mate tbh. I'm pretty sure the racks are the same on the 1*2's (other than a trophy) as well, it's just the arms that are different.

clio 172 cup
ah well theres horrible clunking when turning the wheel as well as pulling to the right when the wheel is centred which i presume is a knackered rack? so thought to replace both rack and tie rods