ClioSport.net

Register a free account today to become a member!
Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

• When you purchase through links on our site, we may earn an affiliate commission. Read more here.

Where to get an MOT?

I appreciate this is a dumb question but my usual place has now closed, and I'm not sure about the reputation of any of the big garages...

Has anyone had any good or bad experiences with Kwik Fit or such like? I'm not even sure who does MOTs these days :eek:

This is exactly my worry! LoL

Have found a small local place that'll do it for £40 rather than the £50 that everywhere else is charging... :rolleyes:

They do older cars so I'm hoping that they're, er, a little bit more lenient than the last place that I had it taken to by Mark Fish - they were proper b******s!!

my friend took his tatty 12 year old bright green 106 to the audi garage, and they did it for him

and it passed

as for me i just use a small local garage

220 Trophy, 172 Ph2
I have a place that only do MOT's. They don't do repairs and I have found that they don't go as mad as a place that does because there not bothered about getting work off them.

Cut a long story short only go to a place that does MOT's unless your 100% sure that your not going to or try to get ripped off.