ClioSport.net

Register a free account today to become a member!
Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

• When you purchase through links on our site, we may earn an affiliate commission. Read more here.

Where to get carbon / fibreglass bonnets?

Clio 172 CUP (Race car)
I just took my 172 Cup track car for a spin and somehow forgot to secure the bonnet catches.....BANG! Very silly and now very red faced!! Bonnet and windscreen are mangled so going to take this oportunity to try to get a lightweight bonnet.
Any ideas where to pick one of these up?? what sort of money do they go for?
Cheers
Gareth

"Navy" N17 TWO
^ Bonnet skin with internals
Is that for a carbon/kevlar 172 bonnet (straight swap) ?

RB 182 Cup
yeahh would be good if it was, just says skin though? doubt it'll be a stick over orginal jobby lol

"Navy" N17 TWO
Isn't the skin-panels the ones you just "bolt-on" with race pins or something rather than fixed on like normal ones?

RB 182 Cup
Isn't the skin-panels the ones you just "bolt-on" with race pins or something rather than fixed on like normal ones?

if they are then i dont mind cutting it up for £95 a piece lol. Im going to ring them up to find out

I have an X Sport carbon kevlar bonnet and hatch fitted to my car as well as a pair of doors that I will eventually get around to fitting.

These guys are excellent and the quality of there work is top notch - let me know if you need any pictures?

:)

mk3 golf gti
I have an X Sport carbon kevlar bonnet and hatch fitted to my car as well as a pair of doors that I will eventually get around to fitting.

These guys are excellent and the quality of there work is top notch - let me know if you need any pictures?

:)

pictures needed!!

Clio 172 Cup; A3 3.2
sorry to dig up an old thread.

but did anybody find out if those prices are correct?

rgds robert