ClioSport.net

Register a free account today to become a member!
Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

• When you purchase through links on our site, we may earn an affiliate commission. Read more here.

where to get stretched tyres fitted?

TGB

15' Clio Cup/4Series
anyone know anywhere that can fit stretched tyres in either the lincolnshire or derbyshire area?
tyres are 165/50/15 potenzas and the wheels are 7 and 7.5J :)
and does anyone know if you can get rear camber shims for a non sport? if so where from? :)

Audi A4 1.8T Sport
yeaa some places do refuse as ive found out saying that theyre illegal etc..

construction and use says that the tyres must be the correct size for the wheel.

if you can get a bit of paper from the tyre manufacturer saying that they are ok on that size wheel, then yes, they will be legal.

mgoode180566

ClioSport Club Member
  172 Sunflower
never heard of these but did see a polo with some 'odd' wheels on it. from the back they looked like kart wheels and tyres. looked like it handled like a bag of s**t...

CLIO PH1 172
got mine fitted with know problems atall, although they did use this bit of equipment that looked like a small compressor to blast air in the tyre, which they dont normally use to fit the correct size tyre to wheel. maybe the places you are going to dont have this and therefore cant do it?

CLIO PH1 172
oh i didnt know what it was called thanks, thats what they used anyway, s**t the life out of me when they done it lol

batesey

ClioSport Club Member
  172 Cup Turbo
speak to the two motorsaves in lincoln, they'll do it for you as my mates work at either