ClioSport.net

Register a free account today to become a member!
Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

• When you purchase through links on our site, we may earn an affiliate commission. Read more here.

Where to get vinyls done?

len_beach

ClioSport Club Member
  E92 M3,172 track car
Sounds like a terrible idea for a relatively standard car.

Spend the cash on lowering.

mx5
I dno, I dont think it is too bad an idea.
Wanted it really dark, so it just looks black until you get up really close.
Im from NW london/hertfordshire area btw.

Not sure if I am going to do it, but wanted to know if it was possible, and get a few quotes to see if it would be worth it.

If it isnt too much, then i might try it out, then just take it off if it looks rly gash.

Also lowering is coming soon (hopefully getting as a present from my parents for xmas)

Weeman sucks ****
it can be done by any good graphic reproduction company. i wouldn't recommend doing it yourself like i tried once, it's went very wrong. good job i can get vinyl cheap!

a whole car wrap would cost from 1800 upwards

mx5
so would the graphic place be able to print the pattern onto the vinyl and fit it? or would i have to take it to a bodyshop to print it?

Weeman sucks ****
yeah the graphics place will be able to print it onto vinyl. but there could be issues with printed vinyl for complex curves on cars.

best thing is to phone around