ClioSport.net

Register a free account today to become a member!
Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

• When you purchase through links on our site, we may earn an affiliate commission. Read more here.

where to put my cs stickers?

172 cup
Just joined the forum and got my cs goodies today which was great as i wasnt expecting much. Got the sticker but need to know where everyone puts them and any pics if possible please

cheers;)

Ben

ClioSport Club Member
Bottom left of rear window, I've removed all the stickers Renault added aswell so it looks nice and fresh now.

Marky_

ClioSport Club Member
Nearside back
shrug.gif

Upside down at the bottom of the windscreen FTW

If everyone agrees with this, will you do it? Or will you just end up going with what you want to do?

172 cup
Rear screen for me.

Where abouts in the pool are you mate? Do you have an aftermarket exhaust?

Netherton mate, dont think its got an aftermarket system on but it does sound pretty loud for a standard car. Coilovers are first on my list though

Ph2 172
Ah, I saw a cup last weekend in fazakerley that sounded quite loud! Thought it might of been you as I rarely see any.

182 Blue Top
Can someone give me a heads up on how to apply the sticker... had mine for a while now but havent got round to putting it up !

is it a case of peeling off one side (so the sticker sticky bits apply straight onto the window with the backin still attached) then applying to the window and peeling off the backing and hoping the cliosport.net sticker sticks to the glass?

clio Mk2 P1 punto1.4
Peel off one side, stick to window, then use a sledgehammer and give it some good taps to make sure it sticks properly

Can someone give me a heads up on how to apply the sticker... had mine for a while now but havent got round to putting it up !

is it a case of peeling off one side (so the sticker sticky bits apply straight onto the window with the backin still attached) then applying to the window and peeling off the backing and hoping the cliosport.net sticker sticks to the glass?

Use a credit card and go over it a couple of times on a table to make sure the letters stick to the backing then line it up and use the card the smooth over it a few times then peel back slowly making sure they stick. If they dont use the card over that area again.

R

robclio182

I'm scared to go near that thing. F**k know's what they stuck it on with.
I have took mine off , it come off quite easy after you remove the sticker spray wd40 on a cloth and rub the rest of the sticky reside off the window then i cleaned the window with autoglym fast glass , took me about 20mins start to finish