ClioSport.net

Register a free account today to become a member!
Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

• When you purchase through links on our site, we may earn an affiliate commission. Read more here.

Which 15" wheels?

221bhp/ton Mondial Terror
My 172 cup is currently on a track transformation at the mo. Going to leave the external of the car as standard looking as possible. Have decided though to change my wheels for some 15" lightweight ones. Car is already dropped on FK Konigsports so they wont look lost under the arches. My three options are: OZ Ultraleggera's, Pro Race 1.2's and Rota spec R's (all in anthracite). Just cant make my mind up! lol

Option 1: OZ Ultraleggera's (4.99kg a wheel, £550 a set)

ultraleggeragrey.jpg

Option 2: Pro Race 1.2's (6.5kg each £400 a set)

pro12.jpg

Option 3: Rota Spec R's (6.4kg a wheel, £400 a set)

rotarspec.jpg

How the car currently looks (externally):

QuadeWallpaper1.jpg

wow2.jpg

Really love the look of my turinis but they're too heavy (8.5kg each), plus im after a set of R888's which are loads cheaper for 15" wheels! (bummer the prices went well up this year!:(). Just wondering what you guys would go for to help me with my decision!

221bhp/ton Mondial Terror
Deffo swaying between the rota r specs and the ultraleggera's! The rota r specs look very much like a turini. 2118's are just too common and even heavier than my 16" turinis, but do look good with racing blue!

Black Clio GT
oz ones save you 10kg over anything else youve listed and if its a track focused car your going for then lighter the better imo

b/g 182, meg tourer
ultraleggera's without a doubt. trasformed my car to be honest (from the 182 wheels). mine are 16" but still very light and allow a lot of cooling to the brakes. the car felt more nimble after fitting them.
they look good too.