ClioSport.net

Register a free account today to become a member!
Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

• When you purchase through links on our site, we may earn an affiliate commission. Read more here.

Which Alloys Suit A Clio?

I'm so stuck on which alloys to get for my 1.4, I've had my hopes up on some 16" OZ Gemini's but saw a black 1.2 16v last week with them on and now its put me off... I like alot of different alloys that are for sale but after seeing my favourite ones on a clio I realised they didn't even look that good on the car! lol I'm leaning towards the Superleggs and Super T's now but don't really want my clio to look the same as everyone elses.

Has anyone got any good ideas for something abit different, something you have seen that you think will look awesome on a clio? Just need some ideas please. Pics would also be very handy.

Thanks, Adam

Mégane RS 225
Rota Sub Zero? Looks awesome and are light too.. 7 different colours available.

rota_subzero_royal_gm.jpg

img57070qt.jpg

f994b4e6.jpg

D

dick

^^ nice.

need something that isnt aggressively styled. as it doesnt suit the clios bubblyness.

guy at school had geminis on his clio.. gash
loovely alloys, but not on a clio.

Breaking A 172 Replica
I would have to say super/ultraleggys.

17" if your not bothered about handling, 16s if you want a compromise between handling and aesthetics and 15s if you want cheap tyres, to be a bit different, and for it to handle well.

Failing that I think 172 ph2 alloys can look really nice, if not a little boring.

As said above, the clio is not a sharp car, it is a soft curvy car and as such needs some subtle alloys.

Sam

Martin_172

ClioSport Club Member
my car handles balls on 16s thats why the turinis are only on because im waiting on wheel spacers for my 15s to fit with the coilovers

15's on 195/45/15 is the future, handles like f**k. especially since its only about an inch from the ground lol

Breaking A 172 Replica
Haha.

Jamie I swear your tints are like varifocal glasses. They seems to be really dark somedays but not visible at times?

Sam

The Rota Sub Zero in Gun metal look really good but would have to see what they looked like on the clio.

I've also been them 16" Superleggs on f0xy's car which look sweet aswell. Will definatly go with the anthracite look as it looks subtle but you cans till notice them.

nah he only had one lol, it was middo :)

got the superleggeras from ebay back around october for 150 quid... came with 4 tyres, 2 bald and 2 in good condition, so only had to replace 2

Likin the black wheels. Saw some in Halfrauds today, forgot which make they are though. Thinkin about gettin some for my flame red to go with the black badges

think theyre borbet a's steve mate. not 100%. ask on here, or even better ask the owner (russ@gasperformance).

jamie

BMW M135i
Posted them a million times before but you can't beat a bit of pimping :).

IMG_1433.JPG

IMG_1424.JPG

15" Powercoated SuperTs.