ClioSport.net

Register a free account today to become a member!
Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

• When you purchase through links on our site, we may earn an affiliate commission. Read more here.

Which bucket seat?

JezzaMac

ClioSport Club Member
Im thinking about getting rid of my reclining sports seats and getting some proper fixed buckets and harnesses as there will hopefully be some track action this year. I am a pretty thin guy, waist of about 32". What do you guys recommend, I dont want to spend a fortune and will be buying second hand. There are some sparco corsa's and sparco Rev seats on eBay just now but just looking to see what people run and what their experiences are!

Get some revolutions

yvezygaz.jpg

Not ideal for daily use...

Ive got a pair of sparco pro 2000's in my daily, very comfy and supporting, don't get any back ache on long journeys just abit of a numb ass lol

NorthloopCup

ClioSport Moderator
Recaro pole positions!! The most comfortable bucket seat you will ever find! I drive from the uk over to Germany in mine, and do the driving in one hit. The only time I stop is for fuel and the euro tunnel crossing. That's a 10hr + drive for me, and not once have they given me a numb arse or backache!

JezzaMac

ClioSport Club Member
Fraser, I dont think Revolutions would be suitable for a primarily road based car! lol

Ive got a pair of sparco pro 2000's in my daily, very comfy and supporting, don't get any back ache on long journeys just abit of a numb ass lol

Il keep a look out for these coming up second hand!

Recaro pole positions!! The most comfortable bucket seat you will ever find! I drive from the uk over to Germany in mine, and do the driving in one hit. The only time I stop is for fuel and the euro tunnel crossing. That's a 10hr + drive for me, and not once have they given me a numb arse or backache!

I sat in some polo positions on the simulator at The Ring and they were so nice! A bit on the prices side sadly :(

Don't forget the Bimarco's great comfortable seats, very supportive.

Il have a look for these too!

Anyone got any experience with the Sparco Corsa's?

If you've got the money I would personally go for a set of Recaro SPGs /Pole Postions. If not the Bimarco Futuras are good.

My exact thoughts on the matter of seats.

Although Ive recently got a cobra imola (as it was mega cheap) that I have only used to play forza in my lounge, so far its comfy ha