ClioSport.net

Register a free account today to become a member!
Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

• When you purchase through links on our site, we may earn an affiliate commission. Read more here.

Which car, audi, cliosport or vxr?

C-VXR, T8 Map 220BHP
I think they are saying at the moment “please by a Twingo GT, you can sleep with my wife”

But that’s a different story

Mk1 Eunos Roadster
If thats to me thanks, i'm only asking for opinions

*buy a 197*

Don't worry, tbh I haven't got any idea who's referring to who most of the time, unless direct quotes are made.

*buy a 197*

This chap's probably just referring to the random way the thread is progressing. Me, on the other hand, I just like to stick to subliminal messaging.

*buy a 197*

Golf GTI PP Mk7
tbh a 172/182 at 19 is gonna cost in the region of 2k to insure, i paid 2k on my 172 cup at 19. Why not just lay 7k or so down on a 182, pay the insurance, and bag the remaining 11 grand or so?

why blow the full 20 grand on a car at 19?

Last edited by a moderator:
  80MPG BEEZA
most of my mates that where trying to be the best when we had passed our tests are either banned, black marked for dropping payments,no longer working or driving around in sheds

MCS R56
2K on insurance is madness. Especially for a 16K car.

i paid it on my cup, lol. Twas a bit stupid looking back (im 22 this year) but it was worth it just to be the envy of all my mates, lol.

I know what you mean. I bought a Saxo VTR as my first car - my mate buys a VTS a month later. Although, neither of us were paying 2K for insurance. More like £600 and £800. Even that annoyed the t*ts off me!

£250 on my Cup last year. Renewal is now £280. I will beat it!

bodied 172 Ph1
To be honest, it depends what you want from the car! I've had the 1.8T A4 and it was a quality car! Loads of mod cons and a pretty fun ride. The build quality is great if not a little over engineered. In comparison, the 172 that I have now is a piece of bendy tin! Great fun don't get me wrong but for comfort and build quality it's gotta be the Audi, plus with a few mods they're not slow! As for the VXR, I no nothing about them so can't comment on them!

Last edited:
  Mustang, S13, AX GT
Guys I hate reading through threads just to have to clean up, if you dont like the thread then dont post and it goes away pretty quickly...

guess, but yal be wrong
top of the range 197 for me, that sounds the best option if you have got 20k to play with, but at the end of the day, its your car, you'll be driving it, so its really what you find best, we can only advise you