ClioSport.net

Register a free account today to become a member!
Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

• When you purchase through links on our site, we may earn an affiliate commission. Read more here.

Which exhaust

Im going in to book a powerflow ehaust tomorrow but dont know what to have. hehe. What do you guys think to two back boxes like this, (the one on the right) one either side of the cut out in the bumper.

Other design i thought of was a box sideways on with an exit either side this would take up the whole gap. Seen these on MR2s and stuff before.

Any other ideas what would look good?

http://images.fotopic.net/yar6z8.jpg

http://images.fotopic.net/yar6z7.jpg

Thanks for the help im really indeciseve (sp)

Mark

[Edited by case on 29 July 2005 at 8:55pm]

1995 Mondeo Speed Machine

I cant see anything. Looks like the links are directing to the actual images?

[Edited by Rick on 7/29/2005 9:00:29 PM]

Edit: fixed!

Really dont know what to do now. The urgensy on geting it done now has gone a bit too as ive just managed to patch up th manifold so the system will last a bit longer. I think a twin system looks good but like some have said maybe simply is better.

Mark

320d

Defo keep a single pipe, a double exit is far to Max Poo

Looks like youve got a 3 Magnex there just keep that IMO

Keep it looking like a classy hot hatch not a OTT project car

Valver..

i would go with the angled one looks the b****cks and its different but i wouldnt have it stickin out as much! good luck with the idea!

LY 200

Deffo do one eitherside but i rekon a 3.5" slash comming straight out rather that at an angle!!!

Christopher

ClioSport Club Member
  Z4M

Since its a Maxi...id have a tilted jap style can(nothing ott though)

Fitted at an angle like the one on the right.

Im well confussed now. Ive kept that one for the moment until i can decide. Bit worried something different might look OTT if that makes sense. I really want something to finish the back end off and i think the exhaust makes a huge difference.

Mark