ClioSport.net

Register a free account today to become a member!
Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

• When you purchase through links on our site, we may earn an affiliate commission. Read more here.

Which fixed buckets

Tangoed Works
Contemplating getting rid of my reclining buckets for something a bit lighter and more supportive. What fixed buckets do you guys recommend and are they any good for long journeys for the odd time I may mission a few hours up the Mway to Devon / Wales now and again.

Car is a daily driver, so dont really want to be too uncomfortable going to work and back. Will they be okay?

Also what will they be like with standard seat belts? Dont really want to go to harnesses.

SchwepTek™
I LOVED my Cobra Imola 2s. Worked well with seatbelt and they even do a pro version now.

The Recaro Pole Positions are pretty highly thought of too.

Clart

ClioSport Club Member
the bimarco futura/expert get good reviews and look the tits!

b9ab0c7276b0664b7cb4b980bfd4c3bc500x500.jpg

JMS on here sell them :)

Im looking at the Futuras, or possibly Corbeau Pro Series :)

One thing to note, the Futuras are a lot wider than other seats, especially somehting like Imolas. Ive never sat in one yet, im still waiting for Tom from JMS to visit somewhere near me so I can have a sit! ;)

Clart

ClioSport Club Member
teh futuras are wider, but they do an expert which is a slimmer fit. You can pick them up for about £230 new.

TrackCar & F30 330d
Sparco Rev Buckets FTW, These are mine and i drive 50miles a day the they are very comfortable and very give lots of support :)
DSC01618-Copy.jpg

DSC01620.jpg

e92 + E46 M3 + Cup
Futura's with silver sparco harness's in my fast road set-up 172

DSC00582-1.jpg

DSC00580.jpg

The best comfort/look/support combo in my eyes, Hence why we sell them!

James

RichCup

ClioSport Club Member
Cobra Imola S in mine, super comfy, never ached after any long journey. Nice and supportive but not too deep so that they're a b**ch to get in and out of!

CIMG2057.jpg

maynard

ClioSport Club Member
  ph2 172 track car
ive got the impla pro's, very similar to the above. there brilliant for every day to day use, and longish journeys. although i did get a bit of back ache 3 hours into a 4 hour journey in them recently. im putting it down to getting used to different driving position compared to standard though.

audi a6 3.0tdi
I've got a Omp WRC and its great it offers good support and is actually very comfortable the new version is just over £400 in tweeks