ClioSport.net

Register a free account today to become a member!
Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

• When you purchase through links on our site, we may earn an affiliate commission. Read more here.

Which Heator Resistor????

182Cup, MinesGTR R35
I have a 182 cup which I have converted to non air con a while ago. The heators have now stoped blowing. Renualt tell me theres two types one with air con and one without air con. My previsuse one is an aircon one that costs over £100 for a new one, but now that my car has no air con can I just replace it with the non air con heator resistor for only £20 new, and will it fit and work etc...

Please help its freezing outside and I realy need to get this sorted.

ITB'd MK1
did you change all the blower motor etc under the scuttle? if not, and you just mean you changed the alternator setup, then you'll need the AC/CC one as that is what you have currently

182Cup, MinesGTR R35
Ahh okay.
No I only changed the alternator set up i.e. brackets, bolts, altornator, belt, pas line to clear the new altornator.
So witch blower motor the one under the scuttle pannal? If I change the blower motor will that remove those stupid air con pipes going into my bulk head. And is that the only thing ill need?

ITB'd MK1
be a lot simpler to get the right resistor pack for what you have. Dont know of anyone thats retro fitted the non-A/C blowers, only Burp, who fitted a ford blower, so not really the same thing