ClioSport.net

Register a free account today to become a member!
Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

• When you purchase through links on our site, we may earn an affiliate commission. Read more here.

Which I/K for 1.2 16v billabong

Mini Cooper S JCW

which induction kit is best for the 1.2 16v billabong? (for the gf).

iv said pipercross out of person preferance, but i have a k&n on my 16v so know wot both kinda sound like.

cheers. Marc.

PS iv noticed ktec racing do quite a few, but thought id see wot other makes r ne good. nice1.

Lionel Richie

no one else makes them!!!! its pipercross or k-tec!!!

TBH ive used a normal foam piperx filter, a stainless steel mesh S-Spec filter, and a Viper

The viper was the loudest, sspec (which is what i have on now) hisses, and the foam doesnt do anything!!!!!

Im gonna try sticking a cotton/foam element in the std airbox (the car feels quicker with the std airbox on IMO)

as fred says

i had a s-spec fitted to mine which w/o and exhaust produces a nice noise, but with an exhaust all you can hear is the whistle

would have loved to see what performance gains i would have got from a viper, but will have to make do with what i have already tried, as the car is now dead :(

We have a brand new kit available for the clio 2 1.2 16v. I should have some info and pictures on my website soon http://www.hillpower.co.ukwww.hillpower.co.uk but if you want some in the mean time e-mail me from the site . We also have done some fueling mods to keep the mixture at its best for power. I do not think the kit will fit a car with air con but need to see one in the workshop to design a kit . Any takers? good price offered.

im also looking for an IK for my clio.... ive got climate control tho! Was looking at the viper.... but a bit expensive?! is it worth it!