ClioSport.net

Register a free account today to become a member!
Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

• When you purchase through links on our site, we may earn an affiliate commission. Read more here.

Renault Clio 1.2 16v K&N help

JLK

1.2 Replica
Hello, im new here and require some help. I've recently purchased a Renault clio 1.2 16v on a 04 plate. I have also brought a K&N 57i induction kit. However I am stuck on how to fit it, I have read the instructions from K&N themselves but thats more useful than a dog with a bone. If any one can help it will be greatly appreciated. :) I have pictures but have no idea to upload them

Remove the cold feed, then remove the top half of the airbox (it un-clips), take the filter out and un-bolt the bottom half. Keep the bolts you need them to bolt the adapter plate on then simply fit the cone filter onto the adapter plate u need to remove a bracket from the engine in order for the system to fit.

should look like this when finished :

DSC_0401_zps4daa00be.jpg

DSC_0402_zps2f8e7cfc.jpg

Hope this helps brad

Megane dci 130
A 2004 will have a slightly different set up. As you look at the engine. Undo the jubilee clip at the top right. Then unclip the front most air pipe. Then the whole air box swings up from the front and pulls off the throttle body.