ClioSport.net

Register a free account today to become a member!
Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

• When you purchase through links on our site, we may earn an affiliate commission. Read more here.

Which is quicker to 60?

C63 AMG, F430 & 172
Oh, used them on the R32. Were ok but trying to charge more than there mechanics were worth tbh.

One of the videos is my car standard and the other with a Bluefin remap...supposed to gain 40-50hp and 40-50lbt. It feels the same on both maps. Well, the Bluefin map makes the box act funny.

Gally

Formerly Mashed up egg in a cup
ClioSport Club Member
Money back mate? Bluefin have a good rep aswell.

Scirocco 2.0 tsi
SRS question, why are you bothered about 0-60?

the mid-range torque etc is the biggest difference remaps make. try doing the same tests for 50-70 and would have thought you'd see the difference then for sure.

C63 AMG, F430 & 172
Ive done vids for that too...

which one is bluefin?

Last edited by a moderator:
  Two 0 Shitx
Don't think you'll be able to tell the difference in 50bhp from a video, you can't tell when f1 cars are using kers either without the display.

Scirocco 2.0 tsi
Don't think you'll be able to tell the difference in 50bhp from a video, you can't tell when f1 cars are using kers either without the display.

Firstly, an S3 is not an F1 car so that is a ridiculous comparison to make.

Secondly, various drivers have said you feel the kick when you press KERS.

Thirdly, these are videos of the speedo, its not a video of a car moving and him asking you to guess the speed you can see the speedo so you can see how quick he is going and how long it takes to get to x speed.

Nimbus Megane R26
Get it down to rs tuning mate, did a good job on mine!

Lovely car btw, not seen you in ages dude hope all is well! :)

C63 AMG, F430 & 172
I got a quote for revo, it's about 200£ more :(

If I get a refund from bluefin ill get up there.

Sound mate, I need to get to a meet for a chat

Nimbus Megane R26
Shame you didnt do it in december, was vat free and when i went down with 2 from here we got abit of a discount. If you decide to take it there and need a passenger, gimme a shout!

And yes you do need to get to a meet for a chat and take me for a spin in that german sh!te ;)

dk

911 GTS Cab
0-60 vids seem an obvious increase to me, the second set of vids are useless as they start and finish at different points.

you need to drive with it for a few days, you'll notice it more then if you turn it back and you'll see what you are missing then.

Bluefin are good, and those are similar gains to the megane 250, its not like you are going from a 182 to add 50 bhp.

C63 AMG, F430 & 172
Videos wasn't the best way to show it I suppose, just did them too see if it was glaringly obvious! Which IMO it wasn't. My mate has a meg 250 with a bluefin map, it's like night and day with it which is why I feel a bit disappointed.

The only thing I can see is that stock they put out 280 ish (supposed to be 261) then some of the later 2011 cars have been running 290's from a Audi-Sport RR day.

It genuinely (ATM) doesn't feel any different :( I'll call superchips on Tuesday and see what they can do.

RDH

ClioSport Club Member
That'd be quick enough for me anyway ha! What were you recording with? Doesn't do the noise any justice!

dk

911 GTS Cab
i really would leave it on for a few days driving it, then remove it and see if you feel its missing something, thats the best way.

Polo + Micra
i think you would notice a 50 bhp increase. i know i did in the polo

i'd get a refund and go get a revo map

CBR1000RR Fireblade
REVO are pretty good for the generic stuff. ive only ever seen one bad thing said about them compared to 100's of good reviews

C63 AMG, F430 & 172
Just been out again. It's the same but laggy.

Will phone bluefin on Tuesday and see what can be done.

Polo + Micra
the point being a 50bhp increase on a shopping trolley is going to be noticed more than on a super car ;)

where is the super car dave? it's a nice S3:approve: but not really a super car

50 bhp is what a 15% increase on the S3