ClioSport.net

Register a free account today to become a member!
Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

• When you purchase through links on our site, we may earn an affiliate commission. Read more here.

which is the best deal - Apple Macs

facepalm.jpg

jenic

ClioSport Club Member
It's almost as if apple give it's customers a choice, so they can pick a model based on what they plan to use it for!

AMV8, Mk1 Golf
decided to go into the store, I'm now writing this on my new MacBook Pro :D, went for the 3 years apple care too.

love it

AMV8, Mk1 Golf
it is now, still don't know how to so much, whats the keyboard shortcut for copy and paste?

also how do i stop it going to sleep while I'm watching things on you tube

Ph2 172
Any "non students" used that link to purchase recently?? Got to be worth saving circa 15% where possible!! I could possibly get someone to order for me, but would be easier if I can do myself!

Mondial 172Cup (A/C)
Now is a good time to order a Mac using student discount... 14% off a MBP or MBA, and you get a £70 Mac App Store voucher in the process for free.

Ph2 172
Yes, that's why I was interested in the suggestion that was made earlier that they don't bother checking if you are actually a student. I used to be one, just aren't now.