ClioSport.net

Register a free account today to become a member!
Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

• When you purchase through links on our site, we may earn an affiliate commission. Read more here.

Which Megane Forum

Z4x2 & buying a 182
I am trying to work out which megane forum is the best place to do some research, they all seem a but quiet?!

Any advice?

I am looking at getting an R26 as a daily and ideally taking it to stage 2, interested to get an idea of how quick it really would be at 260-290hp?

Mbeau

ClioSport Club Member
  Clio 172
Rsmegane.com is still pretty good. I still go on there a bit. No where near as active as this forum, but some useful information on there.

andybond

ClioSport Club Member
I am trying to work out which megane forum is the best place to do some research, they all seem a but quiet?!

Any advice?

I am looking at getting an R26 as a daily and ideally taking it to stage 2, interested to get an idea of how quick it really would be at 260-290hp?
I wrote a guide for R26 tuning over at turboRenault.co.uk

Z4x2 & buying a 182
I'm looking at those as well actually

Dont do leasing doesnt agree with me, although I do get tempted !

Z4x2 & buying a 182
Ok stupid question but anyone have any idea of where you need to get a megane to power wise in order for it to out drag a TTS (2010) one the dual carriageway/motorway.

Stupid to care but my GF has a TTs and thinks I'm an idiot for chopping in the BMW to get "another stupid french acar"

Typhoon

Gangsta
ClioSport Moderator
Ok stupid question but anyone have any idea of where you need to get a megane to power wise in order for it to out drag a TTS (2010) one the dual carriageway/motorway.

Stupid to care but my GF has a TTs and thinks I'm an idiot for chopping in the BMW to get "another stupid french acar"
What power is the TTS? Also, what’s the difference in weight between the Meg and the Audi?

Z4x2 & buying a 182
Yeah I worked all that out...TTS is about 275 and 100kg heavier

BUT guess g 4wd vs FWD and different hearing will complicate things

MLB

ClioSport Club Member
Don't think the 4wd will make a huge difference on motorway acceleration unless it's really slippery.