ClioSport.net

Register a free account today to become a member!
Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

• When you purchase through links on our site, we may earn an affiliate commission. Read more here.

Which new laptop should I buy?

R14 CUP
Guys,

Looking at buying a new laptop in the next month or so. I'd love a MBP, but it's just a bit too expensive.

I quite like the look of windows 8, I know it'll have it's flaws.

Anybody know of any good laptops for around £500-£700?

For basic web surfing & playing football manager basically, so I won't need a fantastic gaming PC.

R14 CUP
What's the main differences between a pro / air? Is a air better than a £700 windows based laptop. I'd have to get a 13' minimum. Where is the best place to buy them from?

sbridgey

ClioSport Club Member
  disco 4, 182, Meglio
Air is best for most people tbh, i would get that. Buy from apple, never buy a brand new apple product from anywhere else.

R14 CUP
Yeah, I don't use the laptop half as much as I used to, but mine is now well and truelly at the end of its life.

Where is the best place to buy a refurb'd air from? Still from apple themselves? Do they come with apple warranty? I haven't ever really looked at apples properly due to the cost implications of them.