ClioSport.net

Register a free account today to become a member!
Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

• When you purchase through links on our site, we may earn an affiliate commission. Read more here.

Which of the following tyres will last the longest?

_WILL_

ClioSport Club Member
  172 Cup
I have 4 uniroyals and they are s**t. I will never buy them again. However to be fair they have lasted pretty well, I have done about 8K on them and the front prob still have another 2 - 3 k in them. Side walls are very soft on them as well.

Austin-182

ClioSport Club Member
I have 4 uniroyals and they are s**t. I will never buy them again. However to be fair they have lasted pretty well, I have done about 8K on them and the front prob still have another 2 - 3 k in them. Side walls are very soft on them as well.

Glad i didnt go for those in the end then. The K107 had good reviews when i had a look on the net.

Adamm.

ClioSport Club Member
I think the Pilot sport 3's came out and replaced the exaltos 2's though, could be wrong though? Not that it matters much as they're a great tyre still.

Clio 172 phase 1
Not on the list but I've just bought falken zex914 as they had good grip and excellent wet weather.... However I've done about 3k on them and that's being generous they've had little abuse in all fairness and I'm about ready to scream the fronts have worn half ! Yes half the rears haven't even moved IMO wet weather tires just mean soft as s**t wich In turn means will wear fast a hell for nearly £300 fitted at a local garage I'm furious not to be seing a better wear rate out of them so I'd avoid these tires as there bunk the grip is good not excellent but very good .... I think next time ill but kuhmo sports for less the price or just t1rs again at 44 a tyre fitted in discount tyres I could replace the fronts and still only be out of pocket the same as I am now .......I'm on 15's hence the cheap price