ClioSport.net

Register a free account today to become a member!
Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

• When you purchase through links on our site, we may earn an affiliate commission. Read more here.

Which SatNav? Few options

I've read tons of reviews for each of these two;
TomTom Classic = http://www.amazon.co.uk/dp/B001GXR1MK/?tag=cliospnet01-21
Navman S70 3D = http://www.amazon.co.uk/dp/B001GXR1MK/?tag=cliospnet01-21

Only want to spend £100 on one.

Had a Navigon 1200, and the feaures on this are awesome, but it took over 20mins to find a signal, so took it back.

Things I want are:

• Touch screen (obv)
  • Shows speed limit
  • Points of interest (and closet to current location)
  • Re-routing if I take a different road (not, MAKE A U TURN')
The navigon even showed the logo of local banks, shops on the screen, do any others do this?

I've been recommended the TomTom Classic for £90ish, and the NavMan S70 3D for £90ish.

The Navman has the blutooth, and a few more options.

Please help, I want to order from Amazon in an hour.

TBH, I don't know what I want lol, all I know is the Navigon was perfect, except for the crappy signal

I have a Tom Tom One version 4 just UK maps, but its free and easy to upgrade to European maps etc, along with voices and everything else.

Probably one of the easiest devices to upgrade for free!!!

John Cleese is my friend of choice right now... I had to change from the tourettes guy when giving my mum a lift!

do you want to try mine out borrow it for the weekend ?

Funny, I've had 3 people today offer me their sat navs too for the weekend.

I've been wanting one for a while, but for the little driving I do I don't want to spend a lot.

As long as it's good on signal, and doesn't take long to find a satelite, I'll be happy.

well as i said mines special so its a decent one to trial tbh i can put tom tom on it and a few other nav software's if you want to buy them of course ;)

but the i go 8 is the best software i have tried

Ok, is the go8 software different maps then? Different software to what's on there? more up to date?

yup its more upto date comes from a different map provider too the standard navman tried to take me the wrong way around teh monks cross roundabout and down teh wrong side of the road past asda ! this one hasnt yet the last video is a good overview

[youtube]h15LPPGUl8m[/youtube]
[youtube]GQZS1znr4tY[/youtube]
[youtube]kiLLSTyV01E[/youtube]