ClioSport.net

Register a free account today to become a member!
Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

• When you purchase through links on our site, we may earn an affiliate commission. Read more here.

Which springs to get

111s

Im after buying some -30mm springs for my 172. which are the best to go for, where from and how much? Any help appreciated.

111s

I spoke to someone about eibach springs and they reckoned theyd lower a standard clio 30mm. but the 172 is already 20mm lower so itll only go down 10mm. might get them anyway though. cheers

Ex Clio, BMW 120d sport

eibachs on my clio, made the ride better than standard. £120 from demon tweeks. most expensive springs, but best quality

Lionel Richie

Quote: Originally posted by knoxville on 09 September 2003

I spoke to someone about eibach springs and they reckoned theyd lower a standard clio 30mm. but the 172 is already 20mm lower so itll only go down 10mm. might get them anyway though. cheers
the 172 is 20mm lower than a "base model" clio but if you put Eibach 172 springs on it (30mm) technically speaking youll be 50mm lower than a base model clio!!!