ClioSport.net

Register a free account today to become a member!
Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

• When you purchase through links on our site, we may earn an affiliate commission. Read more here.

Which USB Pen Drive

Cheers ppl,
I have used a couple of drives. My first one was a 128mb Integral drive that was really fast but crap casing/design. The second was a Dabs.com EasyDrive that was shockingly slow (25meg in like 10 minutes). My third was a SuperStick 1GB which is pretty slow but cool 'cos its so small.

Any more sugestions?

Cheers Griff, that drive is the same as my 128mb Integral one. They are good fast drives but the cap became very loose on mine and kept falling off :(

I didn't think about looking on the Play.com site tho, good stuff :)

Mk2 172 (Silver)
i got one from pc world, probably paid over the odds but it does just the job for me.

PNY 1 GB for about £39 I think (never heard of the make before)

I carry mine in my bag day in and day out so it gets battered...this one is hard wearing plus it has a chain so you can put the rubber cap on the end when it's in use...so you never lose the cap!! So simple but I think it's genius!! :eek: lol

Darren S

ClioSport Club Member
TwoSugars said:
Cheers Griff, that drive is the same as my 128mb Integral one. They are good fast drives but the cap became very loose on mine and kept falling off :(

I didn't think about looking on the Play.com site tho, good stuff :)

Used to have a 1GB Integral, but I've got the 4GB version now - only about fifty quid. You're right on the design though - total crap. Not that things like that bother me much. If I was arsed about the visible lines of a pen drive, I'd own a Mac, not a PC. ;)

D.

Just found the 7 Day Shop....it's seems a little sketchy. Is this site trustworthy? there is no phonenumber listed, only fax...humm.

A red missile
Yeah 7 day shop is fine mate, its off shore so you dont pay VAT on anything under 18 quid, hence lots of stuff is 17.99, i've ordered off them quite a few times with no hassle at all.