ClioSport.net

Register a free account today to become a member!
Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

• When you purchase through links on our site, we may earn an affiliate commission. Read more here.

Which wheels do you reccomend?

I've been intrested in speedline turinis and the KTR evo course wheels, anyone had any experience with either or both which would you reccomend?

I'm looking for the Race/Grip look rather than the Low&Slow/Slammed look... If you catch my drift :p

Don't be afraid to reccomend some wheels as well I'm open to ideas and browsing for wheels at the moment...

Thanks for any comments !

Clio 172 phase 1
If I went back and was to re buy wheels if buy team dynamics as I've had these previous there light and strong with tidy looks other than that I'd fancy rota grids I just like that style ... Atm I'm on xxr 527's I think they are

If I went back and was to re buy wheels if buy team dynamics as I've had these previous there light and strong with tidy looks other than that I'd fancy rota grids I just like that style ... Atm I'm on xxr 527's I think they are[/QUOTE

I'll look at TD's and Rota's give the JDM look imo, perfect for a type R i was going down that route and almost got a civic..

Pauleds

ClioSport Club Member
  Merc Dueliner sport
I've just put prorace 1.2 on mine and it looks great, prefer these to my turinis.