ClioSport.net

Register a free account today to become a member!
Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

• When you purchase through links on our site, we may earn an affiliate commission. Read more here.

Which wheels ?

Black 172 Sport
Hi guy's, just got my Clio and it has a brand new set of Kosei 17" rims on it, nothing wrong with them infact i love them loads.

th_DSC00309-1.jpg

But at the place where i had my tints done today they had some of these on display and they have a lovely deep dish on them and i think they will compliment my black car very well.

STREETOCTANE.jpg

£600 with 205/40/17 tyres.

Could possibly get that for mine as they are still new.

Which ones do you reckon guy's ??

A SHED!
the wolfraces look too cartooney for my liking. Theres a new set of oz rims that have a deep dish style....dont know the name tho.....i saw them on a black clio and it looked stunning. I know it doesnt really help mate, sorry. How about konig unknowns?

Beetle
There were shitloads of them wolfrace wheels at fcs, i'm not overkeen on them anymore. Why dont you get the spokes on your current wheels painted gloss black?

Renault Clio 1.2 16v
if u like those wolfrace wheels look at the momo corse black wheels, i think they wld compliment a black car, im saving at the moment for some.