ClioSport.net

Register a free account today to become a member!
Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

• When you purchase through links on our site, we may earn an affiliate commission. Read more here.

Which wheels

clio 172
To cut a long story short i had a set of 17in wolfrace toyama alloys on my 172 when some local skip hire company decided it would be cleaver not to put a net over there skip. :(
As a result a rock fell off the back and striaght under my alloy i nearly lost control of the car but managed to stop. The result was the wheel cracked in half.

Anyway i contacted wolfrace HQ and told them exactly what happend and how fast i was going around 35mph. The result was they have decided to recall the other 3 wheels and have said i can pick a new set out of there new catalouge as it should not have split like that.:rasp:
Which set do you think i should pick ?????????????

Ultra Red Clio 197
lucky you getting a brand new set! though im sure the experience was a bit scary! have you also contacted the skip hire company?