ClioSport.net

Register a free account today to become a member!
Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

• When you purchase through links on our site, we may earn an affiliate commission. Read more here.

Which xbox?

PH1 iceburg
Right im sick of my PS3 and GT5.

I want to get an xbox but dont know much about them.

Which model do i want? obviously i want whichever is HD. I only want it for forza really.

I plug a portable hard drive into my ps3 and play music through it. Would i be able to do this with an xbox? Can you watch DVDs through it?

Cheers

Megane 225 F1
Tesco. 199 for a 250gb slim, FIFA and gears of war. Bargain . Bought mine yesterday and sneakily got a refund for FIFA at work (Morrisons) today for 40 so mine technically cost me 160.

.Simon

ClioSport Club Member
  Audi
I got the 4GB slim last week and just added my old HDD! So much better than the old Xbox!

Evo 8 MR
Tesco. 199 for a 250gb slim, FIFA and gears of war. Bargain . Bought mine yesterday and sneakily got a refund for FIFA at work (Morrisons) today for 40 so mine technically cost me 160.

Just got in on this deal tonight, gonna flog GOW3 and hopefully get FM4 on Friday.

RS6 C7
I still prefer my ps3 to xbox, No idea why as i have live :( , I think its because i started out on ps3 and most of my friends are on there.