ClioSport.net

Register a free account today to become a member!
Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

• When you purchase through links on our site, we may earn an affiliate commission. Read more here.

Whitby Meet Sunday 8th November!!

172 cup
Right guys, from the other thread I gather that people seem keen on a drive out/meet at Whitby and then fish and chips.

Hopefully the weather wont be too bad and Im thinking this could potentially be our last drive out of the year - we may have other meets but Id imagine they wont be drive meets due to weather conditions.

So where decided on Whitby as a drive out but we need to sort:

I suggest this as a meeting point prior to driving to Whitby:

Starting Point - LS24 8EG - Total petrol station on the A64 Eastbound @ 10.30am

So if you can put your name down if your able to come we can sort any other times/locations for meeting up with others too.

Deffo
1. Laura
2. Gaz
3. stuart1989
4. Danii. - shy bairn
5. Alex H
6. jamescolli

MAYBE

1. David Ramsey - not sure if I'm taking my car or might try and get in with someone
2. ste666(date and time dependant)
3. Geddes (if anyone from NE wants to tag allong with me)
4. Gary172cup most likely tag along with geddes
5. Aluco Depends if I'm doing anything else/have petrol money/Am not asleep and or drunk.

Meeting at Whitby:

1. Geddes
2. Hutchy
3. DaniiMurton

Last edited by a moderator:
B

bigrich690

Re: Whitby Meet 7th or 8th November!!

i'm really sorry i can't make it my car is going through lots of changes at the moment (now winter is kicking in) so would end up in a ditch which i'd like to avoid lol hope everyone enjoys this drive and will be very jelious when i see the photo's :( hope its a good turn out!

172 cup

No worries hun, Im sure you'll make it along to one in the future :approve:

172 cup

Can you put your name on the list as a maybe then Aluco please. Keep some order to the thread :approve:

And you shy - I doubt that very much

Titanium 182

2. Aluco - Maybe - There has to be fish & chips - and maybe a speedboat. /Shy

Last edited:
  172 cup

"I am shy but my keyboard Isn't :eek:"

Generally what you find with a lot of CS members:rasp:

leeds_182

North Yorkshire & Humber
ClioSport Area Rep

1. Laura (8th Sunday)
3. Leeds_182 (Anytime on 7th but after dinner on the 8th)

None

1. Laura (8th Sunday)
3. Leeds_182 (Anytime on 7th but after dinner on the 8th)
4. Ste666 (sat 7th preferably as i'm off work but sun 8th might be ok too)

leeds_182

North Yorkshire & Humber
ClioSport Area Rep

I'll have to be a maybe for this one now. Just realised it clashes (on the sat) with the rolling road meet at RS Tuning!

FF RB 182

I won't be able to go to either as i've got work. Gaz is at the RS tuning meet on the 7th and doesn't want to spend his weekend at cs meets.

And just a point, for us who live closer to Whitby than others such as you Laura, and Jim, wont want to drive to Colton to drive back the way they came to go to Whitby. So maybe another meeting point in York would be a good idea before going on to Whitby, like B&Q car park or something?

172 cup

I can see Im going to love this Area rep business LOL
People shout up wanting a meet then people dont put their names to a date

Hopefully a couple of us will make it

Soph, yes well thats down to whoever ends up going, the meeting points are only a suggestion and nothings set in stone.

Titanium 182

Oh... I'm going to RS tuning RR meet so if that's on the saturday then I wont be able to come to this.

172 cup

Ok well its between the sat and sun

These two dates were suggested in the other meet so it might have been a good idea to mention that there was an RS Tuning meet on the Sat.

Might mean we have to move the dates tbh

None

Soph, yes well thats down to whoever ends up going, the meeting points are only a suggestion and nothings set in stone.

I guess you can never please all of the people all of the time :)

If that weekend would be a problem for those going to the RR day then how about sunday the 1st of November Laura?, it's still three and a half week away :)

172 cup

I guess you can never please all of the people all of the time :)

If that weekend would be a problem for those going to the RR day then how about sunday the 1st of November Laura?, it's still three and a half week away :)

Yeh thats cool, I wouldnt be able to make it however as Im hosting a massive halloween party the night before, Ill have hangover and cleaning up to do.

You guys are more than welcome to go ahead with that date though if someone else wants to takeover planning a route etc?

None

I suppose a lot of people will be doing holloween stuff too so maybe not such a good idea, how about sunday the 15th november?.....i guess it would give people plenty of time to see the thread at least :)

I'll have my name down for any date though, a run out to Whitby sounds fun.

172 cup

I suppose a lot of people will be doing holloween stuff too so maybe not such a good idea, how about sunday the 15th november?.....i guess it would give people plenty of time to see the thread at least :)

Yes definately a possibility, Id like to see how many people put their name down for Sun 8th first though

leeds_182

North Yorkshire & Humber
ClioSport Area Rep

Ha ha ha - you have got a cheek saying that with all the meets you have missed ;)

172 cup

Ha ha ha - you have got a cheek saying that with all the meets you have missed ;)

Yes but I generally dont say Oh yes Ill come can we make it this date then not turn up I say from the outset I cant make that. And tbh compared to the amount I have turned up to far outweighs it so nerrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrr:rasp:

Clio 172

Cant do any Saturdays cos i play football in the afternoon but I can make most Sundays:)

Sunday 8th is ok for me.....

RB 182

Hi . PM Hutchie the N/East rep and he might be able to get a few along to and have a joint meet

alien green rs133

i cant make anymore come but ill mention it to the regulars :D

and the abby car park is ideal :D

172 cup

i cant make anymore come but ill mention it to the regulars :D

and the abby car park is ideal :D

Cool, it isnt about making anyone come more a case of you PM'ing your members/area to point them towards the thread

arctic 182 ff

may have a potter along if theres a couple of others from ne going

172 cup

Can we keep a proper list goin for the Yes's and Maybe's??

Clio 1.2

may have a look down if there is any from sunderland durham way?

Glanza V

well im from durham so hopefully there can be a date confrmed and get a few more yes's

Geddes

ClioSport Club Member
  Fiesta Mk8 ST-3

well im from durham so hopefully there can be a date confrmed and get a few more yes's

Just let me know and it'll be a yes and i'll pop allong and see tyssen ;)

Clio 1.2

give me a shout tooo am pretty game like, dont know anyone off here like am a newbiee