ClioSport.net

Register a free account today to become a member!
Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

• When you purchase through links on our site, we may earn an affiliate commission. Read more here.

white 197 cup....bristol centre (avon street area)

saw you pretty much outside my apartment! unfortunatly was busy avoiding the lorry and dribblin at your car to give you a nod. was in the silver 172.

jealous lots.....

M4 LCI, X1, ZX10R
They do look nice.

Yours came from Cooks with no spoilers etc didn't it ToonArmy?

They had this one as a demo before yours.

DSC00009.jpg

DSC00008-1.jpg

M4 LCI, X1, ZX10R
also love the front of your meg dan, looks mean as funk

Looks massive imo, but certain angles it does look very mean :approve:

I saw a Black R27 197 the other month with the same 18 inch wheels as mine on there, now that looked awesome.

I reckon my wheels in black would look make the 197 look pretty sorted.

god knows why but it always reminds me of a basking shark hahaha bit random, but its just wide and plate / splitter set it off nicely. still up for swapping the clio back for it if you fancy something with a smaller front end?? ;)

i dont actually think i've seen one r27 in real life ?? thats prob only the second cup i've seen on the road. whats that about!?

M4 LCI, X1, ZX10R
Lol I know what you mean, especially with the mirrors folded in.

Well it'll keep the intercooler nice and cool with it basking shark mouth. lol

I'll swap it for a nice Corsa sxi 1.2... lol

The Megane's going to be the number one motorway **** to Weston and to site from the end of June, so i'll soon be catching you on the mileage.

glad im not alone on that one.....haha

um tbh, i think i mite give the corsa a miss on this occasion, whats happend to the mondeo? thought that was your hack. mileage is up to 67k now, still flying and nothing wrong with her bar this dogbone bush that i want to change. still not had another crack. considering a change early next yr though, as i'l of had her 2 yrs, and will finally be able to afford some decent insurance too hopefully. thing is, not really sure i want to get rid! been awesome car, and i still think i like it more than my old LCR, hmmmm.......

M4 LCI, X1, ZX10R
It's going after I come back from New York. Already got a buyer.

Can't afford to keep now i'm not claiming mileage with the new job.

Especially with the insurnace being more the Megane at £560, plus tax etc and the bike, Megane and the Mrs's car. It's all too much.

I'll be changing next year also, 123d Coupe, Late white R26 or maybe even the new Renaultsport Megane. We will see.

Cracking wee car that 172.